Friday, March 25, 2011

MOMMA Part 1 The First Liar Always Loses

The Mildly Obese Middle-age Man Adventure began yesterday and I must admit that it has already changed me.  Not just my attitude, but my appearance as well.


Prescott, AZ    Steve Heely, Craig Edwards, Russ Moes
One of my goals for this trip was to produce some high quality landscape photography, but now I'm not concerned about that.  Instead, I plan to capture the real essence of the southwest.  This blog will feature a few of the people and places I encounter.  The man in the above photo isn't really me, but a guy named Paul that may be travelling with us for a few days. I have already learned an important life lesson from him.  He took me aside and said: "the first liar always loses."  I'm not sure what that means, but I will treasure his advice until I forget it.


The Reticent Brook
This is where we camped the first night.  We were hoping for a burbling brook.


Fascinating Person #2