Sunday, March 27, 2011

MOMMA Part 3: I'm Just Looking For the Path of Least Resistance



Not much to report today, since I've lost track of days, and the symphony of generators at the rv park last night is burned into my head like that song you can't get out of your head.  As Steve put it, I should have brought more diagnostic tools.


Steve is a Crazy Driver


Something is Amiss

Lari



Above and below--people we've met along the way who haven't turned down my request to take their photo.  I know nothing about them other that what the caption says.

Jim & Marjean  Baltimore, MD


Russ Moes, Photographer



Russ and I, though carrying an arsenal of high quality imaging devices (cameras), have concluded that the iphone camera takes the best photos.  This is causes us great consternation.

Stephen Heely
Steve exploring his native american roots at the home of his ancestors.  They let him in for free after a quick blood test.





Currently holed up in Holbrook, AZ.  We were tired of campgrounds and decided to rent someplace nice.  And we have our own observatory.